What's Alto da Boa Vista like?Alto da Boa Vista is notable for its beach access. You can take time to discover this scenic neighbourhood's gardens. Nature lovers can visit Tijuca Forest National Park and Tijuca National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden and Parque Henrique Lage.
Where are the best places to stay in Alto da Boa Vista?
We have 5 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Our travellers don't have any top picks in Alto da Boa Vista but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 2 poolside bars • 2 outdoor pools • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness centre • Central location
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Central location
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Steam room • Fitness centre • Central location
Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel & Resort - 3.5 mi (5.6 km) awayUpmarket beachfront hotel with 5 restaurants and spa
Hotel Nacional Rio de Janeiro - 2.5 mi (4 km) away5-star beachfront hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
Windsor Marapendi - 5 mi (8 km) away5-star beachfront hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
Windsor Oceanico - 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away4-star beach hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
How to get to Alto da Boa VistaAlto da Boa Vista is located 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the heart of Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Alto da Boa Vista
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Alto da Boa Vista
- Rio de Janeiro (RRJ-Jacarepaguá-Roberto Marinho), 5.6 mi (8.9 km) from Alto da Boa Vista
Things to see and do in and around Alto da Boa Vista
What to see in Alto da Boa Vista
- Tijuca Forest National Park
- Tijuca National Park
- Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden
- Parque Henrique Lage
Things to do in Alto da Boa Vista
- Museu do Acude
- Museu Histórico da Cidade