Where is Plaza Espana?
Plaza Espana is located in Palma de Mallorca Old Town. It's in an artistic neighbourhood appreciated for its noteworthy cultural attractions such as the cathedral and historical sites. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Port of Palma de Mallorca and Port de Sóller Marina.
Where can I stay near Plaza Espana?
We've got 219 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Plaza Espana. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
UR Palacio Avenida - Adults Only
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
- 4.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Central location
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Central location
Apartahotel Fil Suites
- 4-star aparthotel • Free WiFi • Central location
- 4.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
Things to see and do near Plaza Espana
What to see near Plaza Espana
- Port of Palma de Mallorca
- Ferrocarril de Soller Train Station
- Church of Santa Magdalena
- Plaza Mayor de Palma
- Palma Town Hall
Things to do near Plaza Espana
- Shopping Mall El Corte Ingles
- Fundacion Juan March
- La Rambla
- Centre Cultural La Misericòrdia
- Royal Palace of La Almudaina