What is Kigali like for cheap hotels?
There are endless ways to visit the Kigali on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map and venture out to discover a side to this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Snap some photos at BK Arena and Kigali Heights for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Kigali popular with budget-conscious travellers looking for a holiday to remember. Hotels.com has 16 cheap Kigali hotels to choose from, so you'll definitely find find the right one!
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Kigali?
Here are our travellers' best-rated Kigali budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Garden
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace • Comfy beds
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Central location
Tea House BisIn the heart of Kigali
Gloria HotelCity centre Kigali hotel with bar
Five to Five Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant, near Stade Amahoro
Urban by CityBlue, Kigali, Rwanda4-star hotel with bar, conference centre
Lebanon Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, near Stade Amahoro
What are the best things to see and do in Kigali?
You'll find plenty of ways to have fun in Kigali on a modest budget. Glance at this list of attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Museums & art galleries
- Presidential Palace Museum
- Ivuka Arts Kigali
- Kigali Heights
- Kimironko Market
- Kigali Business Centre
- BK Arena
- Nyamirambo Stadium
- Rwanda Development Board
Sights & landmarks