What's Pantai Indah Kapuk like?If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Pantai Indah Kapuk? Take time to see places such as Waterbom Jakarta and Damai Indah Golf and Country Club while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Pantai Pasir Putih PIK 2 and National Monument.
Where are the best places to stay in Pantai Indah Kapuk?
We have 48 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top lodging choices in Pantai Indah Kapuk:
Mercure Jakarta Pantai Indah Kapuk - CHSE Certified4-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Bar • Central location
Swissôtel Jakarta PIK AvenueLuxury hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness centre • Bar
How to get to Pantai Indah KapukPantai Indah Kapuk is located 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Pantai Indah Kapuk
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from Pantai Indah Kapuk
Things to see and do in and around Pantai Indah Kapuk
Things to see near Pantai Indah Kapuk:
- Mangrove Ecotourism Centre PIK (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Pantai Pasir Putih PIK 2 (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Sunda Kelapa (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Emporium Pluit Mall (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
Things to do in Pantai Indah Kapuk
- Waterbom Jakarta
- Damai Indah Golf and Country Club