Where is Palenque National Park?
Palenque is home to Palenque National Park. Palenque is an historic city appreciated for its noteworthy cultural attractions such as the ancient ruins. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you may want to check out Cascadas de Agua Azul and Palenque Archaeological Zone.
Where can I stay near Palenque National Park?
We've got 45 hotels you can choose from within 5 miles of Palenque National Park. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Hotel Villa Mercedes Palenque - 2.6 mi (4.2 km) away
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Swim-up bar • Attentive staff
Chan-Kah Resort Village - 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Central location
Kin Balam Cabanas - 1.9 mi (3 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
Hotel La Aldea del Halach Huinic - 2.7 mi (4.3 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Villas Kin Ha - 0.6 mi (1 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to see and do near Palenque National Park
What to see near Palenque National Park
- Palenque Archaeological Zone
- Misol-Ha Waterfalls
How to get to Palenque National Park
Flights to Palenque
- Palenque, Chiapas (PQM-Palenque Intl.), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from central Palenque