What is Rayong like for beach hotels?
If you can't wait to get your toes in the sand, you'll enjoy a trip to Rayong, known for its sandy beaches and island views. Whether you want to collect beach glass or watch the sunset, this dynamic city is perfect for holiday-makers and other travellers alike. You can experience everything the area has to offer with a visit to Hat Laem Charoen or a stop at Saeng Chan Beach. When you browse for hotels in Rayong on our website, it's easy to find something close to the area's main attractions.
What are some of the best beach hotels in Rayong?
We provide you with a selection of hotels that travellers enjoy for their proximity to the beach, so you'll have your pick of the area's top places to stay. Here are our travellers' favourite beach accommodation options:
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Beach bar • Terrace • Garden
- Hotel convenient to Hat Sai Kaew Beach, aimed at LGBT guests
- Spa • Steam room • Fitness centre • Babysitting services • Terrace
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Outdoor pool • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Terrace • Garden
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Outdoor pool • Comfy beds
Jelly Fish BungalowRayong hotel on beach
The C Samet Beach ResortRayong hotel on beach
Larissa Samed resort3-star hotel, convenient to Suan Son Beach
Kerala Coco ResortBeachfront hotel within easy reach of Hat Sai Kaew Beach
What are the best things to see and do in Rayong?
If you want to take in the sights and attractions or explore the area's natural features, here are a few things to see and do in and around Rayong:
- Hat Laem Charoen
- Saeng Chan Beach
- Suchada Beach
- Mae Rumphung Beach
- Ban Phe Pier
- Suan Son Beach
- Khao Laem Ya - Mu Ko Samet National Park
- Mangrove Forest Learning Center
- Sopha Arboretum
Sights & landmarks