Hotels with pools in Bordentown
If you're looking for a hotel with a pool in the family-friendly city of Bordentown, you've come to the right place. Whatever your travel plans might be, our hotel options will help you find the right place to stay while you explore Bordentown and beyond. Do you want to see the area's attractions before heading back to your hotel pool for a splash or a swim? Snap some photos at Delaware River for some great memories without a hefty price tag.
What are some of the best hotels with pools in Bordentown?
Our selection of 10 Bordentown hotels with pools will give you some choices to fit your budget and wish list. Here are our guests' favourites:
- Pool • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Fitness centre • Spacious rooms
- Outdoor pool • Seasonal outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk • 24-hour fitness centre • Comfy beds
- Seasonal outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar/deli • Free WiFi • Central location
Home2 Suites by Hilton Bordentown3-star hotel
Holiday Inn Express Bordentown - Trenton South, an IHG HotelIn the heart of Bordentown
Red Roof Inn Bordentown - McGuire AFB2-star hotel
What are the best things to see and do in Bordentown?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Bordentown, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Sesame Place (8.9 mi/14.3 km)
- CURE Insurance Arena (5.2 mi/8.4 km)
- New Jersey State House (6 mi/9.7 km)
- Columbus Farmers Market (6.4 mi/10.4 km)
- Mercer County Park (9.1 mi/14.7 km)
- Oxford Valley Mall (9.3 mi/15 km)
- Trenton War Memorial Theater (5.9 mi/9.4 km)
- Old Barracks Museum (5.9 mi/9.4 km)
- New Jersey State Museum (6.1 mi/9.8 km)
- Sayen House and Gardens (6.8 mi/11 km)