What is Boston like for family-friendly holidays?
If you're looking for the ideal family-friendly place for a holiday, you may want to consider Boston. Here you'll find a variety of family activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. From the museums to sporting events, Boston has many things to see and do that everybody will appreciate. Spend a day visiting attractions such as Fenway Park, Boston Common and TD Garden. When you're ready to kick back after a day exploring the area with the family, Boston has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. You can pick from 34 Boston accommodations to discover one you and the family can appreciate.
Where are some places to stay with kids in Boston?
Our travellers have rated these as their favourite kid-friendly hotels:
- free cots • in-room kitchens • free WiFi • Laundry room • Central location
- in-room kitchens • free WiFi • Laundry room
- free cots • free Internet • Indoor pool • restaurant • Central location
- free cots • free buffet breakfast • free Internet • in-room kitchens • Central location
- free cots • restaurant • Laundry room • Babysitting/childcare • Central location
Preferred Two Bedroom Suite3.5-star hotel, convenient to Fenway Park
Marvelous Two Bedroom Suite3.5-star hotel, convenient to Fenway Park
Aloft Boston Seaport District, a Marriott Hotel3-star hotel with bar, near Boston Common
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/Fenway3-star hotel with bar, near Fenway Park
Mandarin Oriental BostonLuxury hotel with spa, near Copley Square
What should I see and do with kids in and around Boston?
You’ll discover that Boston and the surrounding area provides many entertaining things to do while you're visiting the area with the family. Here are some ideas to make your getaway both memorable and educational:
- Boston Irish Famine Memorial
- Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway Conservancy
- New England Sports Museum
- Boston Common
- Copley Square
- Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway
- Old State House
- Paul Revere House
- Boston Tea Party Ship
Museums & art galleries
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- Seaport Boulevard
- Newbury Street