Hotels in Heavener
Search Heavener Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best Heavener Hotels
Heavener overviewHeavener features picturesque views of parks. Spend a relaxing day at Twyman Park and Janssen Park when the weather is nice. Head to Heavener Runestone State Park and Queen Wilhelmina State Park to make some memories. Heavener is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
How to get to HeavenerFly in to Fort Smith, AR (FSM-Fort Smith Regional), 38 mi (61.1 km) from central Heavener.
What to see around HeavenerIt's notable for its parks and favourite places for nature lovers that include:
- • Twyman Park
- • Janssen Park
- • Heavener Runestone State Park
- • Queen Wilhelmina State Park
- • Wolf Ridge Country Club
- • Le Flore County Courthouse
- • Mena Art Gallery
When to visit HeavenerIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when the best time to visit is. Here are the seasonal trends to help you decide when to go:
- January-March: 21°C day, -3°C night
- April-June: 33°C day, 6°C night
- July-September: 35°C day, 12°C night
- October-December: 27°C day, -3°C night
- January-March: 256 cm
- April-June: 368 cm
- July-September: 249 cm
- October-December: 316 cm