What is Meriden like for cheap hotels?
There are many ways to visit the family-friendly city of Meriden on a shoestring. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map and venture out to discover a side to this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who travel to Meriden particularly seem to like the restaurants. Take a photo at Hubbard Park and Powder Ridge Mountain Park and Resort for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of cheap hotels makes Meriden popular among budget-conscious travellers looking for a holiday to remember. Don't let your budget stop you from experiencing everything that Meriden has to offer. The right hotel is waiting for you!
What are some of the best hotels in Meriden?
Top hotel picks in and around Meriden:
Red Roof Inn MeridenIn the heart of Meriden
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Health club • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Comfort Inn & SuitesMeriden hotel with bar, conference centre
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Central location
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Meriden, an IHG Hotel2.5-star Meriden hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Spacious rooms
MainStay Suites Hartford Meriden2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Extended Stay America Suites Hartford Meriden2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
What are the best things to see and do in Meriden?
You'll find a variety of ways to have fun in Meriden while on a budget. Glance at these sightseeing opportunities in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Hubbard Park
- Cedar Park
- Falcon Field
- Powder Ridge Mountain Park and Resort
- Westfield Meriden
- Columbus Park
Sights & landmarks