What is Camp Verde like for cheap hotels?
There are lots of ways to visit the Camp Verde without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map and venture out to discover a side to this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Take a selfie at Cliff Castle Casino and Montezuma Castle National Monument for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of affordable hotels makes Camp Verde popular among budget-conscious visitors searching for a trip to remember. Don't let your budget stop you from experiencing everything that Camp Verde has to offer. The right hotel is waiting for you!
What are some of the best hotels in Camp Verde?
Top hotel picks in and around Camp Verde:
Cliff Castle Casino Hotel3.5-star hotel with casino, near Kids Quest
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Attentive staff
The Lodge at Cliff Castle CasinoHotel with casino, near Cliff Castle Casino
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Spacious rooms
Copper Canyon Inn2.5-star Camp Verde motel with indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Days Inn by Wyndham Camp Verde ArizonaWithin easy reach of Verde Valley Archaeology Center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
Comfort Inn Camp Verde I-17Camp Verde hotel with outdoor pool, aimed at LGBT guests
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Hot tub • Spacious rooms
What are the best things to see and do in Camp Verde?
You'll find plenty of sightseeing opportunities in Camp Verde on a shoestring budget. Glance at these activities and attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Fort Verde Park State Historic Park
- Cliff Castle Casino
- Verde Valley Archaeology Center
- Kids Quest
Sights & landmarks