What is Ontario like for cheap hotels?
There are countless ways to enjoy the romantic, friendly city of Ontario for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map and go for a stroll to discover a side to this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who travel to Ontario absolutely love the shopping and restaurants. Snap some photos at Toyota Arena and Ontario Mills Shopping Mall for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Ontario popular with budget-conscious visitors searching for a trip to remember.
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Ontario?
Here are our travellers' best-rated Ontario budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Outdoor pool • Comfy beds
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Hacienda at Ontario Ranch2-star motel
Ontario Airport InnWithin easy reach of Ontario Convention Center
Economy Inn - Ontario Airport/ChinoCity centre Ontario hotel with conference centre
Extended Stay America Suites Los Angeles Ontario Airport2.5-star hotel in Guasti
Rodeway Inn Ontario Airport MillsConvenient to Ontario Mills Shopping Mall
What are the best things to see and do in Ontario?
Here are some places to explore in Ontario while staying within budget.
- Sights & landmarks
- Toyota Arena
- Ontario Mills Shopping Mall
- Museum of History and Art