What is Key Largo like for beach hotels?
If you can't wait to get to the beach, consider the relaxing city of Key Largo, known for its dolphin tours and sunsets. Whether you want to collect seashells or stroll along the shore, this dynamic city is perfect for travellers looking to stay near the water. Key Largo is well liked for its freshly caught seafood, making it more than just a beach destination. You can explore the sights and attractions with a visit to Jimmy Johnson's Big Chill or a stop at Baker's Cay Resort Beach. When you search for top hotels in Key Largo on Hotels.com, it's easy to find something close to the area's most popular sights and landmarks. No matter what kind of hotel you're looking for, Key Largo has an array of accommodation options so you can find one to suit your style.
What are some of the best hotels in Key Largo?
Top hotel picks in and around Key Largo:
Marina Del Mar Resort and MarinaWaterfront hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Hot tub • Central location
Waterside Suites & MarinaKey Largo hotel by ocean
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Baker's Cay Resort Key Largo, Curio Collection by HiltonKey Largo beachfront hotel with 2 outdoor pools, beach bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free children's activities • 2 restaurants • Central location
Reefhouse Resort & MarinaKey Largo beachfront hotel with outdoor pool, beach bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Spa • Central location
Bayside Inn Key Largo3-star beachfront hotel with outdoor pool, near John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness centre • Central location
What are the best things to see and do in Key Largo?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your stay:
- Sights & landmarks
- Jimmy Johnson's Big Chill
- Baker's Cay Resort Beach
- Caribbean Club Bar
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- Everglades National Park
- Key Largo Hammocks State Botanical Site