3-Star Hotels in Madison
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
View Madison 3-Star Hotels on a map
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Alliant Energy Center
- Camp Randall Stadium
- East Towne Mall
- Kohl Center
- Wisconsin State Capitol
- Orpheum Theater
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- West Towne Mall
- Overture Center for the Arts
- Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center
- Ho-Chunk Gaming Madison
- Cave of The Mounds National Natural Landmark
- Henry Vilas Zoo
- Hilldale Shopping Center
- Wisconsin Field House
- Governor Nelson State Park
- Warner Park
- Wollersheim Winery
- Tyrol Basin Ski & Snowboard Area
Best Madison Three Star Hotels
If you need help deciding on the right one, we have a total of 6737 reviews across all hotels to help you make up your mind.
The 5 most popular 3-star Madison hotels at the moment are:
1. Covington Manor
2. The Livingston Inn
3. Oscar H. Hanson House
4. Residence Inn by Marriott Madison West/Middleton
5. GrandStay Hotel & Suites
Three star hotels on Hotels.com
We offer several types of 3 star accommodation, and when you search you can combine your choice with services like airport transfers or business facilities to tailor your stay.
With Hotels.com’s wide range of accommodation in Madison, Wisconsin, it is easy to find the three star hotel that is most suitable for you. No matter whether you are looking for a comfortable and affordable Madison city centre hotel or one in a particular neighbourhood which doesn’t break the bank, you will find something you like amongst our 36 options.
Ways to save even more on your 3-star hotel
Hotels.com makes it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 4 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Stay 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals & Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com voucher codes - All our official promo and discount codes in one place.
4. Short Breaks - Save up to 50% on city breaks this weekend.
Madison Travel Guides & Things To Do
Madison - or Madtown - ranks as one of America's healthiest and happiest cities, according to Nation...