Hotels in Wauchula
Search Wauchula Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best Wauchula Hotels
Wauchula overviewWauchula is a friendly locale, distinct for its sports and known for its historical sites and shops. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and dining choices. Take in some local culture at a popular spot like Arcadia Opera House Museum. Make plans to visit the popular Arcadia Rodeo Arena and DeSoto County Fairgrounds. A family-friendly area, Wauchula also has something for everyone.
How to get to WauchulaFly in to Sebring, FL (SEF-Sebring Regional), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from central Wauchula. West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 121.4 mi (195.3 km) away.
What to see around WauchulaOutdoor activities are on hand like sporting events and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Highlands Multi Sport Complex
- • Arcadia Rodeo Arena
- • Walter Brewer Sports Complex
- • Paynes Creek State Historic Park
- • Solomon's Castle
- • Arcadia Opera House Museum
- • DeSoto County Fairgrounds
When to visit WauchulaIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal trends to help you plan:
- January-March: 28°C day, 8°C night
- April-June: 33°C day, 12°C night
- July-September: 34°C day, 20°C night
- October-December: 32°C day, 8°C night
- January-March: 212 cm
- April-June: 352 cm
- July-September: 583 cm
- October-December: 180 cm