Hotels in Aurora
Search Aurora Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best Aurora Hotels
Aurora overviewAurora is known for its museums. You'll enjoy the ample dining choices. Take in some local culture at popular attractions, such as End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center and Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. Make some time to see popular sights such as Oregon Zoo and Portland State University. A family- and business-friendly area, Aurora also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AuroraWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Aurora has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Aurora with Hotels.com by checking our online maps. These display the areas and neighbourhoods around all Aurora hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Aurora hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to AuroraFly in to Salem, OR (SLE-McNary Field), 25 mi (40.3 km) from central Aurora. Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 26.3 mi (42.3 km) away.
What to see around AuroraSights that are especially popular with families include:
- • Wilsonville Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant
- • Clackamas County Event Center
- • Hart's Reptile World
- • Tualatin Island Greens
- • Baggenstos Farm
- • Old Aurora Colony Historical Museum
- • Old Aurora Colony Museum
- • World of Speed
- • Canby Depot Museum
- • Museum of the Oregon Territory
- • End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center
- • Oregon Zoo
- • Portland State University
- • Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
- • Portland Japanese Garden
When to visit AuroraIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal trends to help you plan:
- January-March: 15°C day, 1°C night
- April-June: 25°C day, 5°C night
- July-September: 28°C day, 9°C night
- October-December: 21°C day, 1°C night
- January-March: 380 cm
- April-June: 191 cm
- July-September: 78 cm
- October-December: 417 cm