Travelling with your pet to Las Vegas
If you're looking for a hotel in Las Vegas that will welcome you and your pets, you've come to the right place. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fluffy will be comfortable on your holiday. Bring your furry friends along on some of your Las Vegas outings, or head out to enjoy the shopping and restaurants while they're asleep. Some travellers to Las Vegas like to visit Fremont Street and Colosseum at Caesars Palace. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Las Vegas will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What are some of the best hotels in Las Vegas?
Top hotel picks in and around Las Vegas:
Treasure Island – TI Las Vegas Hotel Casino, a Radisson Hotel4-star resort with spa, near Mirage Volcano
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 9 restaurants • 2 poolside bars • Central location
Luxor Hotel and Casino3.5-star resort with casino, near Mandalay Bay Events Center
- 11 restaurants • 4 bars • Outdoor pool • Spa • Central location
The Venetian Resort Las VegasLuxury resort with casino, near Fashion Show Mall
- Free parking • 20 restaurants • 4 outdoor pools • Spa • Central location
Circus Circus Hotel, Casino & Theme ParkFamily-friendly resort with 6 bars, near Casino at Circus Circus
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • 5 restaurants • 2 outdoor pools • Central location
The Mirage Hotel & CasinoLuxury resort with spa, near Mirage Volcano
- Free WiFi • 10 restaurants • 5 bars • Outdoor pool • Central location
What are the best things to see and do in Las Vegas?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Las Vegas:
- Sunset Park
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Mount Charleston Wilderness Area
- Fremont Street
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Bellagio Casino
Sights & landmarks