Hotels in Berlin
Search Berlin Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best Berlin Hotels
Berlin overviewBerlin features picturesque views of forests. You'll enjoy outdoor areas for hiking. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore, such as Natural Bridge State Park and Clarksburg State Park. Local sights like Williamstown Theatre Festival and Waubeeka Golf Links are worth a visit. Whatever you're into, Berlin has something for you.
Where to stay in BerlinWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Berlin has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Berlin with Hotels.com by checking our online maps. These display the areas and neighbourhoods around all Berlin hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Berlin hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to BerlinFly in to Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from central Berlin.
What to see around BerlinIts forests and hiking trails are well known. Favourite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Mount Greylock
- • Grafton Lakes State Park
- • Mount Greylock State Reservation Visitor Center
- • Windsor Lake Park
- • Natural Bridge State Park
- • Williamstown Theatre Festival
- • Waubeeka Golf Links
- • Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute
- • The Clark Art Institute
- • Williamstown Historical Museum
When to visit BerlinCurious about when the best time to visit is? Here are the seasonal trends to help with your planning:
- January-March: 10°C day, -11°C night
- April-June: 26°C day, -2°C night
- July-September: 27°C day, 6°C night
- October-December: 18°C day, -9°C night
- January-March: 226 cm
- April-June: 327 cm
- July-September: 326 cm
- October-December: 307 cm