What is New York like for luxury holidays?
From eye-catching views to great entertainment, luxury New York hotels provide the perfect setting for a holiday to remember. You can choose from 98 New York luxury accommodation options, and you'll find modern conveniences and beautiful rooms. Visitors to New York like its art galleries. You could even book a hotel room close to sights like Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building, or find yourself a luxury suite in a quieter area. Whether you're searching for a luxurious hotel in the centre of New York or something a bit further out, Hotels.com has an exceptional choice of getaway options that won't disappoint.
What are some of the best luxury hotels in New York?
After a day exploring New York, you can treat yourself to a meal at one of the best restaurants, enjoy your luxurious hotel room and sink into the pillow of a super-comfy bed in your luxury hotel. Hotels.com has 98 luxury accommodation options in New York and here are our most popular choices:
- Sauna • Car service • Fitness centre • Bar • Close to shopping
- 24-hour fitness centre • Spa • Car service • Fitness centre • Central location
- 24-hour fitness centre • Hair salon • Bar • Restaurant • Central location
- 24-hour fitness centre • Sauna • Fitness centre • Bar • Central location
- Rooftop terrace • Fitness centre • Restaurant • Central location
Baccarat Hotel and Residences New YorkLuxury hotel with indoor pool, near Museum of Modern Art
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central ParkLuxury hotel with restaurant, near Central Park
The St. Regis New YorkUpmarket hotel, steps from 5th Avenue
The Iroquois New YorkUpmarket hotel within walking distance of Times Square
Refinery HotelLuxury hotel with 2 bars, near Times Square
What are the best things to see and do in New York?
While it might be tempting to sit back in your luxury hotel with its first-rate amenities, there's lots to enjoy in the local area. Here are some things for you to see and do during your visit:
- Times Square
- 5th Avenue
- The Oculus
- The Public Theater
- Astor Place Theatre
- Manhattan Children's Theatre (in the city centre)
- The Flea Theater (in the city centre)
- Tribeca Performing Arts Center (in the city centre)
- Statue of Liberty
- Empire State Building
- Madison Square Garden
Sights & landmarks