What is New York like for family-friendly holidays?
If you have been trying to find the ideal family-friendly place for a holiday, you might want to consider friendly people New York. Here you'll find an intriguing array of activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. From the theatre scene to the entertainment choices, New York has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day visiting attractions such as One World Trade Center, Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building. When it's time to relax after a day of fun with the kids, New York has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. You can pick from 198 New York accommodations to discover one you and the entire family will appreciate.
What are some of the best hotels in New York?
Top hotel picks in and around New York:
Ameritania Hotel at Times SquareBoutique hotel within easy reach of Broadway
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Four Points by Sheraton Midtown-Times SquareCity centre hotel within easy reach of Times Square
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 bars • Fitness centre • Walkable location
Paramount Times SquareCity centre hotel, steps from Broadway
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Walkable location
Arlo MidtownUpmarket hotel within easy reach of Times Square
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Bar
The Westin New York Grand CentralCity centre hotel within walking distance of Grand Central Terminal
- Restaurant • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
What should I see and do with kids in and around New York?
You'll find that New York and the surrounding area offers lots of entertaining things to do while you're out and about with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your stay educational and fun:
- South Street Seaport Museum
- Imagination Playground
- Central Park
- Battery Park
- Bryant Park
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- National September 11 Memorial
- Lower East Side Tenement Museum
Museums & art galleries
- Times Square
- 5th Avenue
- The Oculus