What is Long Island City like for cheap hotels?
There are endless ways to enjoy the scenic city of Long Island City without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map and go for a stroll to discover a side to this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who travel to Long Island City absolutely love the shopping and restaurants. Take a picture at MoMA PS1 and Gantry Plaza State Park for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Long Island City a favourite with budget-conscious visitors looking for a trip to remember.
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Long Island City?
Hotels.com travellers' top Long Island City budget hotel picks:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Attentive staff
Sleep Inn Long Island City - Manhattan ViewWithin easy reach of 5th Avenue
Giorgio HotelArt Deco hotel within easy reach of 5th Avenue
Best Western Plus Plaza HotelCity centre hotel within easy reach of 5th Avenue
Manhattan View Hotel2.5-star hotel in Queens
The Boro HotelLuxury hotel with bar, near Museum of the Moving Image
What are the best things to see and do in Long Island City?
You'll find plenty of sightseeing opportunities in Long Island City on a shoestring budget. Take a look at these excursions in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Gantry Plaza State Park
- Hunter's Point South
- Queensbridge Park
- Jeffrey Leder Gallery
- P.S.1 Contemporary Art Center
- Diego Salazar Art Gallery
- MoMA PS1
- The Foundry
- Court House Square
Museums & art galleries
Sights & landmarks