Hotels in Santa Barbara
Search Santa Barbara Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best Santa Barbara Hotels
Santa Barbara overviewSanta Barbara is known for its natural features, parks and monuments. You can take advantage of adventures in the area. Learn about local heritage at landmarks, such as Santo Antonia Church and Igreja Nossa Senhora do Ó. A stop at places like Church of St. John the Baptist and Recanto Verde Municipal Park will create some memories. Whatever you're into, Santa Barbara has something for you.
Where to stay in Santa BarbaraWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Santa Barbara has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Santa Barbara with Hotels.com by checking our online maps. These display the areas and neighbourhoods around all Santa Barbara hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Santa Barbara hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to Santa BarbaraFly in to Belo Horizonte (PLU), 31.3 mi (50.3 km) from central Santa Barbara. Belo Horizonte (CNF-Tancredo Neves Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 39.5 mi (63.6 km) away.
What to see around Santa BarbaraFun activities include attractions such as:
- • Recanto Verde Municipal Park
- • Canela de Ema Adventure Park
- • Chácara Do Lessa
- • Santo Antonia Church
- • Igreja Nossa Senhora do Ó
- • Our Lady of Conceicao Church
- • Igraja de Nossa Senhora das Mercês
- • Igreja Nossa Senhora Do Rosário Dos Pretos
- • Church of St. John the Baptist
- • House of Israel and Joao Pinheiro Museum
- • Caete Regional Museum
- • Church of our Lady of Bom Sucesso
- • Chapel of Our Lady of the Rosary
When to visit Santa BarbaraCurious about when the best time to visit is? Here are the seasonal trends to help with your planning:
- January-March: 29°C day, 20°C night
- April-June: 28°C day, 14°C night
- July-September: 28°C day, 14°C night
- October-December: 28°C day, 19°C night
- January-March: 569 cm
- April-June: 239 cm
- July-September: 185 cm
- October-December: 576 cm