What is Guaruja like for beach hotels?
If you're looking forward to a beach getaway, jetting off to Guaruja might be just the ticket. Whether you want to splash in the water or lounge by the shoreline, this dynamic city is perfect for travellers looking for hotels near the beach. You can explore the sights and attractions with a visit to Pitangueiras Beach or a stop at Mirante do Morro da Campina. When you search for hotels in Guaruja on our site, it's easy to find something close to the area's most popular sights and landmarks.
What are some of the best beach hotels in Guaruja?
We offer you a choice of hotels that travellers enjoy for their vicinity to the beach, so you'll have your pick of the area's top places to stay. Here are our travellers' favourite beach accommodation options:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Spacious rooms
- Enseada beach hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 5 restaurants • Spa • Central location
Hotel Doral GuarujáBeach hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
Grand Hotel GuarujaWaterfront hotel within easy reach of Acqua Mundo Aquarium
Panorama Hotel GuarujáGuaruja hotel in city centre
Casa Grande Hotel Resort And SpaEnseada beach hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
What are the best things to see and do in Guaruja?
If you'd like to experience the top sights and landmarks or explore this beach destination's natural beauty, here are a few things to see and do in and around Guaruja:
- Pitangueiras Beach
- Asturias Beach
- Praia do Tombo
- Mirante do Morro da Campina
- Enseada Beach
- Praia do Guaíuba
- Mar Casado Island
- Jardim Asturias
- Moela Island
Sights & landmarks