What is Livingstone like for cheap hotels?
There are endless ways to visit the riverfront city of Livingstone for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map and venture out to discover a side to this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Take a photo at Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park and Victoria Falls for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Livingstone a favourite with budget-conscious travellers searching for a holiday to remember.
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Livingstone?
Hotels.com travellers' top Livingstone budget hotel picks:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 outdoor pools • Comfy beds
- Free breakfast • Free airport pick-up • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Walkable location
Zig Zag Town Lodge - HostelLivingstone hostel with outdoor pool, bar
Ngoma Zanga LodgeArt Deco lodge with bar, near Livingstone Museum
Zinga BackpackersArt Deco hostel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Café Zambezi House of Africa - Hostel2-star Livingstone hostel with outdoor pool
What are the best things to see and do in Livingstone?
You'll be able to find lots of things to see and do in Livingstone while staying within budget. Glance at this list of attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
- Victoria Falls National Park
- Victoria Falls Field Museum
- Railway Museum
- Livingstone Museum
- Victoria Falls
- Devil's Pool
- Mukuni Park Curio Market
Museums & art galleries
Sights & landmarks