Accessible Hotels in Oahu
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
View Oahu Accessible Hotels on a map
- Waikiki Beach Walk
- Ala Moana Center
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Hawaii Convention Center
- Lanikai Beach
- Honolulu Zoo
- Royal Hawaiian Center
- Diamond Head
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Kailua Beach
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Hickam Air Force Base
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Waimea Valley
- Turtle Bay Beach
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Chaminade University of Honolulu
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park
- Waikiki Aquarium
Best Accessible Hotels in Oahu with Disabled Facilities
Some of our more popular options include:
1. The Laylow, Autograph Collection
3. Hampton Inn & Suites Oahu/Kapolei
4. Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina
5. The Kahala Hotel & Resort
About Our Oahu Hotels with Disabled Facilities
Book a Oahu hotel with in-room accessibility, and enjoy your stay in the city.
On Hotels.com you will find large rooms with widened doorways for wheelchairs, grab bars in bathtubs, walk-in bathtubs and many other features.
Save on Oahu accessible hotels with disabled facilities
While the average room in Oahu costs, £205/night, there's no reason you need to pay that much.
Hotels.com makes it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 3 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Collect 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com discount codes - All our official promo and voucher codes in one place.
Oahu Travel Guides & Things To Do
The main regions that make up the island of Oahu each boast their own unique selling points that att...
Oahu is a shopper’s delight, with large malls, premium outlet stores, boutiques and markets to be fo...
Visitors will be spoilt for choice with the diverse range of restaurants and cafes in Oahu. With the...