Hotels in Port-of-Spain

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Port-of-Spain?

Top landmarks in Port-of-Spain

Find out more about Port-of-Spain

Spend time at the beach, as well as appreciating the entertainment choices, checking out the local cuisine and visiting the port in Port-of-Spain. You might find the perfect souvenir at Ariapita Avenue or Movietowne. While you're here, stop by Queen's Park Savanah and Queen's Park Oval.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travellers recommend in Port-of-Spain?
Hyatt Regency Trinidad, Courtyard by Marriott Port Of Spain and Woodbrook on the Avenue are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I get free parking with my stay in Port-of-Spain?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: The Cannons Hotels and Robert’s Guesthouse.
Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Port-of-Spain?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Port-of-Spain, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can see this accommodation by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Which Port-of-Spain hotels do travellers like for their great location?
Our guests rave about the location of these properties: Courtyard by Marriott Port Of Spain, Sundeck Suites and Inn at 87.
Where can I stay in Port-of-Spain if I want a holiday rental instead of a hotel?
If you’re looking for a good alternative to a hotel, look over our selection of 9 holiday homes. In addition, you can choose from 21 apartments.
Where can I stay if I'm travelling to Port-of-Spain with my family?
Your kids are welcome at Woodbrook on the Avenue, Courtyard by Marriott Port Of Spain and Villa Shalom Guest House. You can also review 8 available options on our site.
Where should I stay in Port-of-Spain for a holiday with my partner?
The Cannons Hotels and Hyatt Regency Trinidad are a couple of good options for a romantic getaway with your special someone.
Where should I stay in Port-of-Spain if I want a luxury hotel?
A couple of options for a luxurious stay include Hyatt Regency Trinidad and Kapok Hotel.
What will the weather in Port-of-Spain be like during my visit?
With an average temperature of 27°C during the coldest months, Port-of-Spain is a great place to visit at any time of year.
Why should I book my Port-of-Spain hotel with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Port-of-Spain travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price and our Rewards programme lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring