What is Palma de Mallorca like for family-friendly holidays?
If you've been searching for the ideal family-friendly place for a holiday, you may want to consider Palma de Mallorca. Here you'll find an intriguing array of activities sure to appeal to both kids and adults alike. From the cathedral to the art scene, Palma de Mallorca has many things to see and do that everybody will appreciate. Spend a day visiting attractions such as Port of Palma de Mallorca, Palma Town Hall and Plaza de Mercat. When it's time to relax after a day of sightseeing with the family, Palma de Mallorca has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. You can choose from 66 Palma de Mallorca accommodations to discover one you and the family will appreciate.
What are some of the best hotels in Palma de Mallorca?
Top hotel picks in and around Palma de Mallorca:
Hotel THB El Cid - Adults OnlyBeach hotel with pool bar, bar/lounge
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Outdoor pool • Sauna • Central location
Nixe Palace HotelUpmarket beachfront hotel with outdoor pool, near Cala Mayor Beach
- Free WiFi • Spa • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Central location
Aparthotel Fontanellas PlayaBeachfront apartment in Can Pastilla with balcony
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Steam room • Spacious rooms
Helios Mallorca Hotel & Apartments3-star hotel with outdoor pool, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Bar • Central location
Hotel Riu Bravo - 0'0 All InclusivePalma de Mallorca beach hotel with 3 outdoor pools, spa
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Swim-up bar • Central location
What should I see and do with kids in and around Palma de Mallorca?
You’ll discover that Palma de Mallorca and the surrounding area offers many entertaining things to see while you're out and about with the kids. Here are some recommendations to make your stay both memorable and educational:
- Passeig del Born
- Parc de la Mar
- Plaza Espana
- Juan Miro Foundation
- Es Baluard Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art
- Pilar and Joan Miro Foundation in Mallorca
- Port of Palma de Mallorca
- Palma Town Hall
- Plaza de Mercat
Museums & art galleries
Sights & landmarks
- La Rambla
- Olivar Market
- Shopping Mall El Corte Ingles