What is Sibenik like for beach hotels?
If you're looking forward to a beach getaway, jetting off to Sibenik might be just the ticket. Whether you want to splash in the water or lounge by the shoreline, this dynamic city is perfect for travellers looking for hotels near the beach. You can experience everything the area has to offer with a visit to Benedictine Monastery of St. Lucia or a stop at Cathedral of St. James. When you browse for the best hotels in Sibenik on our website, it's easy to book something close to the area's most popular sights and landmarks.
What are some of the best beach hotels in Sibenik?
We provide you with a selection of hotels that guests appreciate for their proximity to the beach, so you'll have your pick of the area's top places to stay. Here are our travellers' favourite beach accommodation options:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 3 outdoor pools • Spa
- Upmarket beachfront hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 5 restaurants • 2 bars • Spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa • Terrace
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Attentive staff
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
Amadria Park Hotel AndrijaUpmarket beachfront hotel with bar/lounge
Basic Mansion3-star beach hotel with beach shuttle, near Cathedral of St. James
Villa Rosa3-star B&B
Hotel SpongiolaSibenik beachfront hotel with beach bar, bar/lounge
What are the best things to see and do in Sibenik?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your stay:
- Sights & landmarks
- Benedictine Monastery of St. Lucia
- Cathedral of St. James
- St Michael's Fortress
- Krka National Park
- Medieval Mediterranean Garden of the Monastery of St. Lawrence