Hotels in Burton on Trent

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Burton on Trent?

Top landmarks in Burton on Trent

Find out more about Burton on Trent

Burton on Trent is a friendly locale known for its bars. Plan a fun excursion to St. George's Park and Pirelli Stadium while here. There's plenty more to see, including sights like Tutbury Castle and National Memorial Arboretum.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travellers recommend in Burton on Trent?
The Old Bakers Cottage B&B, Three Horse Shoes and Hilton at St George’s Park, Burton Upon Trent are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I get free parking with my stay in Burton on Trent?
Park your car for free at Peake’s Retreats.
Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Burton on Trent?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Burton on Trent, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can find this accommodation by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Burton on Trent?
Your furry friend can stay with you at this pet-friendly hotel: Peake’s Retreats.
Which Burton on Trent hotels do travellers like for their great location?
Our guests rave about the location of these properties: Hilton at St George’s Park, Burton Upon Trent, Riverside Hotel Branston by Greene King Inns and Three Queens Hotel.
Where can I stay in Burton on Trent if I want a holiday rental instead of a hotel?
If you want to find a good alternative to a hotel, browse our selection of 15 holiday homes. You can also consider one of the 17 cottages for your trip.
Where can I stay if I'm travelling to Burton on Trent with my family?
Your kids are welcome at Dovecliff Hall Hotel, Dog & Partridge Hotel by Greene King Inns and Three Horse Shoes. You can also view 10 options available on our site.
Where should I stay in Burton on Trent for a holiday with my partner?
Hoar Cross Hall is a good option for a romantic getaway with your special someone.
What will the weather in Burton on Trent be like during my visit?
July and August are typically the warmest months in Burton on Trent, when the average temperature is 15°C. February and January are the coldest months, when the average temperature is 4°C. October and December are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Burton on Trent hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Burton on Trent trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards programme, saving your money.

Keep exploring