Accessible Hotels in Ayrshire
Search Ayrshire Accessible Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
View Ayrshire Accessible Hotels on a map
- Brig O'Doon
- Alloway Kirk
- Royal Troon Golf Club
- Turnberry Resort Golf Courses
- Ayr Racecourse
- Rugby Park
- Brodick Castle
- Culzean Castle
- Ayr Beach
- Turnberry Golf Club
- Wellington Square
- Auchrannie Leisure Centre
- Dumfries House
- Girvan Beach
- Goat Fell
- New Cumnock Community Open-Air Swimming Pool
- New Cumnock Golf Club
- Dean Castle
Best Accessible Hotels in Ayrshire with Disabled Facilities
Some of our more popular options include:
1. Sunnyside Bed and Breakfast
2. The Waterside Hotel
3. Trump Turnberry, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scotland
4. The Douglas Hotel
5. Auchrannie Resort
About Our Ayrshire Hotels with Disabled Facilities
Book a Ayrshire hotel with in-room accessibility, and enjoy your stay in the city.
On Hotels.com you will find large rooms with widened doorways for wheelchairs, grab bars in bathtubs, walk-in bathtubs and many other features.
Save on Ayrshire accessible hotels with disabled facilities
While the average room in Ayrshire costs, £66/night, there's no reason you need to pay that much.
Hotels.com makes it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 3 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Collect 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com discount codes - All our official promo and voucher codes in one place.