Hotels in Gili Trawangan

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Gili Trawangan?

Top landmarks in Gili Trawangan

Find out more about Gili Trawangan

There's a lot visitors like about Gili Trawangan, especially its beaches and bars. Enjoy fun activities like snorkelling and coral reef exploring. Plan a fun excursion to Gili Trawangan Ferry Terminal and Gili Trawangan Hill while here. A stop at other sights like Gili Trawangan Beach and Hilltop Viewpoint will create memories.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travellers recommend in Gili Trawangan?
Ponte Villas, Pondok Santi Estate and PinkCoco Gili Trawangan are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I get free parking with my stay in Gili Trawangan?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: Baleku Gili Trawangan, Banana Leaf Bungalows and GiliPaddy Resort. You can see all 52 options on our site.
Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Gili Trawangan?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Gili Trawangan, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay with my pet in Gili Trawangan?
Your furry friend can stay with you at these pet-friendly hotels: Good For Ya Knee Hostel - Adults Only and Wonderland.
Which Gili Trawangan hotels do travellers like for their great location?
Our guests love these properties for their convenient location: Vila Ombak Hotel, Ponte Villas and Trawangan Dive. For quiet surroundings, guests like Coconut Garden Resort.
Where can I stay in Gili Trawangan if I want a holiday rental instead of a hotel?
If you’re looking for a good alternative to a hotel, browse our selection of 49 holiday homes. Also, think about one of the 70 villas for your getaway.
Where can I stay if I'm travelling to Gili Trawangan with my family?
Your kids are welcome at Unzipp Lumbung, Bale datu bungalow and Wombat’s B&B. You can also review 60 options on our site.
Where should I stay in Gili Trawangan for a holiday with my partner?
Desa Dunia Beda, Good Heart Resort and Coconut Garden Resort are great options for a romantic getaway. You can also see all 16 options on our site.
What will the weather in Gili Trawangan be like during my visit?
Gili Trawangan is a great place to visit to enjoy the sunshine at any time of year, with an average temp of 25°C.
Why should I book my Gili Trawangan hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Gili Trawangan trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards programme, saving your money.

Keep exploring