What are the best things to see and do in Sedona?
Although staying healthy and fit in the hotel fitness centre is important, you might like to shake up your routine and take a look at some of these sights and activities in Sedona.
- Devil's Bridge
- Cathedral Rock
- Crescent Moon Ranch
- Sedona Art Center
- Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village
- Chapel of the Holy Cross
Sights & landmarks
What are some of the best hotels with gyms in Sedona?
Our travellers like these hotels with fitness centres in Sedona:
Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort by Diamond ResortsSedona hotel in mountains
- 24-hour fitness centre • Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • 2 hot tubs • Central location
Arabella Hotel SedonaMountain hotel with 2 outdoor pools, near Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village
- Fitness centre • Free on-the-go breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Hilton Vacation Club Sedona SummitWest Sedona mountain condo with kitchen, balcony
- Fitness centre • Free parking • Free WiFi • 4 hot tubs • Central location
Los Abrigados Resort And Spa by Diamond ResortsFamily-friendly hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Fitness centre • Fitness classes on site • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Walkable location
Amara Resort and SpaLuxury hotel in Uptown Sedona with spa, restaurant
- 24-hour fitness centre • Yoga classes on site • Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Central location