Travelling with your pet to Sedona
Searching for a pet-friendly hotel in the scenic city of Sedona? You're in luck. We can help you find a cosy space for you and Fido to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Sedona outings, or head out to enjoy the historical sites and mountain views while they're sleeping. Sedona Art Center and Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village might be worth a visit while you're in town. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in Sedona can help make your trip memorable.
What are some of the best hotels in Sedona?
Top hotel picks in and around Sedona:
Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort by Diamond ResortsSedona hotel in mountains
- Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • 2 spa tubs • 24-hour fitness centre • Central location
Arabella Hotel SedonaMountain hotel with 2 outdoor pools, near Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Hilton Vacation Club Sedona SummitWest Sedona mountain condo with kitchen, balcony
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 4 spa tubs • Fitness centre • Central location
Los Abrigados Resort And Spa by Diamond ResortsMountain hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa • Hot tub • Walkable location
Amara Resort and SpaLuxury hotel in Uptown Sedona with spa, pool bar
- Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
What are the best things to see and do in Sedona?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Sedona:
- Devil's Bridge
- Cathedral Rock
- Crescent Moon Ranch
- Sedona Art Center
- Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village
- Chapel of the Holy Cross
Sights & landmarks