What is Naples like for beach hotels?
If you're looking forward to a beach getaway, jetting off to Naples might be just the ticket. Whether you want to collect beach glass or watch the sunset, this dynamic city is perfect for holiday-makers and other travellers alike. Guests love Naples for its major shopping centres and top-notch restaurants, making it more than just a beach destination. You can explore the sights and attractions with a visit to Fifth Avenue South or a stop at Tin City. When you search for top hotels in Naples on Hotels.com, it's easy to book something close to the area's most popular sights and landmarks.
What are some of the best beach hotels in Naples?
We provide you with a selection of hotels that guests appreciate for their proximity to the beach, so you'll have your pick of the area's top places to stay. Here are our travellers' favourite beach accommodation options:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 2 restaurants • Central location
- City centre Old Naples hotel with private beach
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Central location
- Free Internet access • 3 restaurants • 3 outdoor pools • Spa • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Hot tub • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
Edgewater Beach HotelNaples beachfront hotel with 2 outdoor pools, pool bar
Naples Grande Beach ResortUpmarket beach hotel with free beach shuttle, near Clam Pass Park
Lemon Tree Inn - Near Tin CitySuburban Naples hotel with outdoor pool
Vanderbilt Beach ResortBeachfront hotel in Vanderbilt Beach with outdoor pool
What are the best things to see and do in Naples?
If you want to take in the sights and attractions or explore this beach destination's natural beauty, here are a few things to see and do in and around Naples:
- Naples Beach
- Lowdermilk Beach Park
- Clam Pass Park
- Fifth Avenue South
- Tin City
- Naples Pier
- Naples Botanical Garden
- East Naples Community Park
- North Collier Regional Park
Sights & landmarks