Hotels in Nicola
Search Nicola Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best Nicola Hotels
Nicola overviewYou'll enjoy winter fun such as skiing. This winter paradise is home to Ski lift by Baikal lake and Eastland Ski Resort. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like St. Nikolay Church and Baikal Limnological Museum. Whatever you're into, Nicola has something for you.
How to get to NicolaFly in to Irkutsk (IKT), 34.6 mi (55.7 km) from central Nicola.
What to see around NicolaFun activities in the area include these attractions:
- • Ski lift by Baikal lake
- • Eastland Ski Resort
- • St. Nikolay Church
- • Baikal Limnological Museum
- • Taltsy Museum of Wooden Architecture
When to visit NicolaWondering when the best time to visit is? Here are seasonal trends to help you plan your trip:
- January-March: 1°C day, -26°C night
- April-June: 20°C day, -12°C night
- July-September: 21°C day, -2°C night
- October-December: 9°C day, -25°C night
- January-March: 0 cm
- April-June: 115 cm
- July-September: 219 cm
- October-December: 55 cm