Hotels in Mont-Tremblant

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Mont-Tremblant?

Top neighbourhoods in Mont-Tremblant

Top landmarks in Mont-Tremblant

Find out more about Mont-Tremblant

If you're looking to discover somewhere new, look no further than Mont-Tremblant. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Mont-Tremblant has accommodation options to fit every need. Search for hotels in Mont-Tremblant with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighbourhoods around all Mont-Tremblant hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Mont-Tremblant hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What hotels do travellers recommend in Mont-Tremblant?
La Chaumiere de l’ Anse, Hôtel Quintessence and Le Pimbina are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I get free parking with my stay in Mont-Tremblant?
Park your car for free at these properties: Le DEN de Tremblant and BB Saffron Tremblant.
Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Mont-Tremblant?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Mont-Tremblant, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can see this accommodation by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Mont-Tremblant?
Your animal companion is welcome at this pet-friendly hotel: Privilege Mont-tremblant Village.
Which Mont-Tremblant hotels do travellers like for their great location?
Our guests rave about the location of these properties: Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Mont Tremblant, Chateau Beauvallon and Holiday Inn Express and Suites Tremblant, an IHG Hotel. For a quiet locale, travellers like Ermitage du Lac - Les Suites Tremblant.
Where can I stay in Mont-Tremblant if I want a holiday rental instead of a hotel?
If you want a good alternative to a hotel, look over our selection of 140 holiday homes. In addition, there are 77 apartments and 303 condos.
Where can I stay if I'm travelling to Mont-Tremblant with my family?
Your kids are welcome at NEW YEAR’S 2022-23 - 6 Fantastic Nights!!!!, Residence Inn by Marriott Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle and Le Westin Tremblant. You can also review 18 options on our site.
Where should I stay in Mont-Tremblant for a holiday with my partner?
Hôtel Quintessence, Escale du Nord and La Chaumiere de l’ Anse are great options for a romantic getaway. You can also see all 6 options on our site.
Where should I stay in Mont-Tremblant if I want a luxury hotel?
A couple of options for a luxurious stay include Hôtel Quintessence and Chateau Beauvallon. Additionally, view all 12 options on our site.
What will the weather in Mont-Tremblant be like during my visit?
June and July are typically the warmest months in Mont-Tremblant, when the average temperature is 16°C. January and February are the coldest months, when the average temperature is -7°C. June and July are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Mont-Tremblant hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Mont-Tremblant trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards programme, saving your money.

Keep exploring