What is Pierre like for cheap hotels?
There are countless ways to appreciate the riverfront city of Pierre on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map and wander around to discover a side to this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Take a picture at South Dakota State Capitol and La Framboise Island for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of affordable hotels makes Pierre popular among budget-conscious visitors searching for a trip to remember.
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Pierre?
Here are our travellers' best-rated Pierre budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Spacious rooms
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free WiFi
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pierre, SDCity centre hotel
Clubhouse Hotel & Suites PierreRiverfront hotel with free water park, indoor pool
Days Inn by Wyndham PierreHotel with 24-hour fitness centre, near South Dakota Discovery Center
Quality Inn Pierre - Fort PierreRiverfront Pierre hotel with indoor pool
Pierre Inn And SuitesIn the heart of Pierre
What are the best things to see and do in Pierre?
You'll find a variety of places to explore in Pierre while keeping to your budget. Glance at these sights and landmarks in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Farm Island Recreation Area
- Spring Creek Recreation Area
- Okobojo Point Recreation Area
- South Dakota State Capitol
- La Framboise Island
- Fighting Stallions Memorial
Sights & landmarks