Hotels in Clare (county)
Search Clare (county) Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
View Clare (county) Hotels on a map
- Cliffs of Moher
- Dromoland Castle Golf and Country Club
- Spanish Point
- Bunratty Castle and Folk Park
- Aillwee Cave
- Doonbeg Golf Club
- Spanish Point Beach
- Doolin Cave
- Lahinch Beach
- Midwestern Regional Hospital
- Woodstock Golf and Country Club
- Lahinch Golf Club
- Ennis Friary
- Ennistymon Horse Market
- Shannon Golf Club
- Spanish Point Golf Club
- Loop Head Lighthouse
Best Clare (county) Hotels
Our 5 most booked Clare (county) hotels from the last hour are:
1. Elements B&B
2. Fermoyle Farmhouse
3. Blossom Hill Bed and Breakfast
4. The Waters Country House
5. Glocca Morra B&B
But, low prices and a great selection are not the only thing Hotels.com offers. We also have 3795 genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for Clare (county).
Why use Hotels.com to book your Clare (county) accommodation?
We can help you to find the perfect Clare (county) hotel room for almost any occasion. With our fast and secure hotel search you may compare different Clare (county) hotels by:
- - Price
- - Availability
- - Clare (county) neighbourhoods
- - Nearby Clare (county) attractions and landmarks
- - 3795 genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for Clare (county)
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme
Alternatively, you can use our detailed Clare (county) maps showing hotel locations in Clare (county), using all the filters listed above.
Cheap Clare (county) hotels - getting the best deal
On Hotels.com you can always be sure you're getting the best deal.
We make it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 3 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Collect 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com voucher codes - All our official promo and discount codes in one place.
Clare (county) Travel Guides & Things To Do
County Clare offers its guests a range of coastal B&Bs, peaceful country houses or a selection of lo...
County Clare’s shopping scene is different to the cities and larger towns as it is mostly quite trad...
County Clare’s dining scene is quite traditional and varies between fine dining seafood restaurants ...