What is Cancun like for cheap hotels?
There are many ways to visit the romantic, relaxing city of Cancun on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map and venture out to discover a side to this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Visitors to Cancun absolutely love the entertainment choices, restaurants and sea views, which are great ways to explore the city. Snap some photos at La Isla Shopping Mall and Cancun Mall for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Cancun popular among budget-conscious travellers searching for a trip to remember. Hotels.com has 76 cheap Cancun hotels to choose from, so you'll definitely find find the right one!
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Cancun?
Hotels.com travellers' top Cancun budget hotel picks:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Swim-up bar • Spacious rooms
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Adhara Hacienda CancunFamily-friendly hotel with outdoor pool, near Mercado 23
Hotel AntillanoIn the heart of Cancun
La Palma Beachfront Hotel & Club NauticoAdults-only hotel on beach in Zona Hotelera
The Mermaid Hostel Downtown - Adults OnlyAdults-only hostel by sea in Downtown Cancun
Hotel RivemarCity centre hotel
What are the best things to see and do in Cancun?
You'll find plenty of sightseeing opportunities in Cancun while on a budget. Glance at these sightseeing opportunities in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Costa Occidental de Isla Mujeres National Park
- Las Palapas Park
- Kabah Urban Park
- Turtle Beach
- Langosta Beach
- Tortuga Beach
- La Isla Shopping Mall
- Cancun Mall
- Plaza Las Americas
Sights & landmarks