What is Paphos like for family-friendly holidays?
If you're looking for the ideal family-friendly holiday spot, you might want to consider relaxing Paphos. Here you'll find a variety of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. From the archaeological sites to beaches, Paphos has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day visiting attractions such as Kings Avenue Mall, Tombs of the Kings and Alykes Beach. When you're ready for some down time after a day of sightseeing with the family, Paphos has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. You can make a choice from 30 Paphos accommodations to locate one you and the entire family will appreciate.
Where are some places to stay with kids in Paphos?
Our travellers have rated these as their favourite kid-friendly hotels:
- free parking • Outdoor pool • restaurant • Laundry room • Playground
- children's pool • free kids' club • free parking • 3 restaurants • Walkable location
- restaurant • free WiFi • free food shopping service • Laundry room • Central location
- children's pool • free parking • free cots • restaurant • Attentive staff
- free parking • Outdoor pool • in-room kitchens • free WiFi • Central location
Basilica Holiday ResortFamily-friendly hotel within easy reach of Paphos Harbour
Sofianna Resort & Spa4-star resort with 3 bars, near Paphos Harbour
Kiniras Traditional Hotel & RestaurantFamily-friendly hotel with bar, near Paphos Harbour
Paphiessa Hotel3-star hotel with pool bar, near Paphos Harbour
Paradise Cove Beach VillasUpmarket beach hotel with beach bar, near Kings Avenue Mall
What should I see and do with kids in and around Paphos?
You’ll discover that Paphos and the surrounding area provides lots of interesting things to do while you're in town with the kids. Here are some recommendations to make your stay both educational and lots of fun:
- Paphos Municipal Park
- Painted Churches in the Troodos Region
- Kings Avenue Mall
- Tombs of the Kings
- Alykes Beach
Sights & landmarks