Where is Brownes Beach?
Bridgetown is home to Brownes Beach. Bridgetown is a welcoming city well known for its restaurants and beaches. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Barbados Parliament Buildings and Carlisle Bay.
Where can I stay near Brownes Beach?
We've got 33 hotels to pick from within a mile of Brownes Beach. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados
- 4-star resort • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 24-hour fitness centre • Walkable location
Hilton Barbados Resort
- 4.5-star resort • Free parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi
JersonApartment -Two-bedroom: A cozy home in the island paradise of Barbados.
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to see and do near Brownes Beach
What to see near Brownes Beach
- Carlisle Bay
- Pebbles Beach
- Brighton Beach
- Rockley Beach
- Worthing Beach
Things to do near Brownes Beach
- Turtle Beach
- Lanterns Mall
- Sunset Crest Shopping Centre
- Lime Grove Shopping Centre
- Baxter's Road
How to get to Brownes Beach
Flights to Bridgetown
- Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from central Bridgetown