Where is Vigie Beach?
Castries is home to Vigie Beach. Visitors to beachside Castries love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Castries Central Market and Saint Lucia National Archives.
Where can I stay near Vigie Beach?
We've got 49 hotels to choose from within a mile of Vigie Beach. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Bel Jou Hotel – Adults Only – All Inclusive
- 3.5-star property • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
StolenTime by Rendezvous
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 3 outdoor pools
Villa Beach Cottages
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools
Sandals Halcyon - ALL INCLUSIVE Couples Only
- 4.5-star property • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Tee’Island Home. Home away from home!
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Things to see and do near Vigie Beach
What to see near Vigie Beach
- La Toc Beach
- Reduit Beach
- Marigot Bay
- Smugglers Cove
- Anse Chastanet Beach
Things to do near Vigie Beach
- Baywalk Shopping Mall
- La Place Carenage Duty Free Mall
- Mamiku Gardens
- Castries Central Market
- Splash Island Water Park Saint Lucia
How to get to Vigie Beach
Flights to Castries
- Castries (SLU-George F. L. Charles), 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from central Castries
- Vieux Fort (UVF-Hewanorra Intl.), 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from central Castries