Where is Blue Lagoon?
Grindavik is home to Blue Lagoon. Grindavik is a welcoming city well known for its great selection of restaurants. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Reykjanes UNESCO Global Geopark and Viking World Museum.
Where can I stay near Blue Lagoon?
We've got a selection of hotels you can choose from near Blue Lagoon. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travellers:
The Retreat at Blue Lagoon Iceland
- 5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Northern Light Inn
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Things to see and do near Blue Lagoon
What to see near Blue Lagoon
- Reykjanes UNESCO Global Geopark
- Bridge between Continents
- Gunnuhver Thermal Springs
Things to do near Blue Lagoon
- Viking World Museum
- The Icelandic Museum of Rock 'n' Roll
How to get to Blue Lagoon
Flights to Grindavik
- Keflavik International Airport (KEF), 12 mi (19.4 km) from central Grindavik
- Reykjavik (RKV-Reykjavik Domestic), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from central Grindavik