What is Singapore like for beach hotels?
If you're looking forward to a beach getaway, you might enjoy the scenic city of Singapore, known for its waterfront and gardens. Whether you want to collect beach glass or watch the sunset, this dynamic city is perfect for holiday-makers and other travellers alike. Guests love Singapore for its major shopping centres, making it more than just a beach destination. You can experience everything the area has to offer with a visit to Universal Studios Singapore or a stop at Orchard Road. When you search for top hotels in Singapore on our site, it's easy to locate something close to the area's main attractions.
What are some of the best beach hotels in Singapore?
We offer you a choice of hotels that travellers enjoy for their vicinity to the beach, so you'll have your pick of the area's top places to stay. Here are our travellers' favourite beach accommodation options:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • Casino • Central location
- Upmarket beach hotel with 24-hour fitness, near Changi Point Ferry Terminal
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 outdoor pools • Comfy beds
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Bar • Central location
Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower (SG Clean)Luxury hotel with outdoor pool, near Universal Studios Singapore
K2 Guest House (SG Clean)Singapore guesthouse in regional park
Plaza Premium Lounge - Singapore T13-star hotel, convenient to Orchard Road
Resorts World Sentosa - Festive Hotel (SG Clean)Luxury hotel with outdoor pool, near Universal Studios Singapore
What are the best things to see and do in Singapore?
If you'd like to experience the top sights and landmarks or explore this beach destination's natural beauty, here are some ideas for what to see and do in and around Singapore:
- Palawan Beach
- Siloso Beach
- Changi Beach Park
- Universal Studios Singapore
- Orchard Road
- Marina Bay Sands Casino
- Merlion Park
- Raffles Place
- Fort Canning Park
Sights & landmarks