Where is Campo de' Fiori?
Campo de' Fiori is located in Rome City Centre. It's in an historic neighbourhood well known for its museums and riverfront. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Piazza Navona and Trevi Fountain.
Where can I stay near Campo de' Fiori?
We've got 4197 hotels you can choose from within just a mile of Campo de' Fiori. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travellers:
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
Boutique Hotel Campo dé Fiori
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Walkable location
Hotel Ponte Sisto
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Central location
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Things to see and do near Campo de' Fiori
What to see near Campo de' Fiori
- Piazza Navona
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
Things to do near Campo de' Fiori
- Vatican Museums
- Museo di Roma
- Via Giulia
- Capitoline Museum
- Via del Corso