Where is Roman Forum?
Roman Forum is located in Rome City Centre. It's in an historic neighbourhood appreciated for its noteworthy cultural attractions such as the cathedral and monuments. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Colosseum and Trevi Fountain.
Where can I stay near Roman Forum?
We've got 4041 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Roman Forum. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness centre
UNAHOTELS Decò Roma
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Quiet rooms
IQ Hotel Roma
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Walkable location
Augusta Lucilla Palace
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Walkable location
Things to see and do near Roman Forum
What to see near Roman Forum
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza Navona
- Spanish Steps
- Villa Borghese
Things to do near Roman Forum
- Vatican Museums
- Via del Boschetto
- Via del Tritone
- Via del Corso
- Via Condotti