Where is Kyoto Imperial Palace?
Kyoto Imperial Palace is located in Kamigyo Ward. It's in an historic neighbourhood that visitors love for attractions such as the temples and gardens. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Kawaramachi and Doshisha University.
Where can I stay near Kyoto Imperial Palace?
We've got 253 hotels to pick from within just a mile of Kyoto Imperial Palace. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travellers:
HOTEL UNIZO Kyoto Karasuma Oike
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Kyoto Brighton Hotel
- 4.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • Bar • Spacious rooms
Kyoto Garden Palace
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Spacious rooms
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Things to see and do near Kyoto Imperial Palace
What to see near Kyoto Imperial Palace
- Doshisha University
- Seimei-Jinja Shrine
- Kyoto University
- Mikane Shrine
- Shimogamo Shrine
Things to do near Kyoto Imperial Palace
- Kyoto International Manga Museum
- Funaoka Thermal Bath
- Nishiki Market