Where is Phoenix Park?
Phoenix Park is located in City Centre Dublin. It's in an historic neighbourhood appreciated for its noteworthy cultural attractions such as the museums and live music. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Dublin Zoo and Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum.
Where can I stay near Phoenix Park?
We've got 796 hotels you can pick from within 5 miles of Phoenix Park. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travellers:
Staycity Aparthotels Dublin City Centre - 2.5 mi (4.1 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Ashling Hotel Dublin - 1.7 mi (2.7 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Attentive staff
Point A Hotel Dublin Parnell Street - 2.8 mi (4.5 km) away
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar
Temple Bar Hotel - 2.9 mi (4.7 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 3 bars • Central location
West County Hotel - 1.2 mi (1.9 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Comfy beds
Things to see and do near Phoenix Park
What to see near Phoenix Park
- Aras an Uachtarain
- Farmleigh House
- Duke of Wellington Monument
- Jameson Distillery Bow St.
- Glasnevin Cemetery
Things to do near Phoenix Park
- Dublin Zoo
- Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum
- Guinness Storehouse
- Vicar Street
How to get to Phoenix Park
Flights to Dublin
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from central Dublin