Where is Busch Gardens Williamsburg?
Williamsburg is home to Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Williamsburg is an historic city that travellers love for its top attractions such as the exciting theme parks and fun sporting events. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Kingsmill Plantation Golf Course and Water Country USA.
Where can I stay near Busch Gardens Williamsburg?
We've got 15 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Busch Gardens Williamsburg. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travellers:
Bluegreen Parkside Williamsburg Ascend Resort Collection
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Family-friendly
Parkside Resort By Kees Vacations
- 3.5-star condo • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Comfy beds
Things to see and do near Busch Gardens Williamsburg
What to see near Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Governor's Palace
- College of William and Mary
- Colonial National Historical Park
- Historic Jamestowne
- Jamestown Settlement
Things to do near Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Plantation Golf Course
- Water Country USA
- Williamsburg Winery
- Merchants Square
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!
How to get to Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Flights to Williamsburg
- Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from central Williamsburg