Where is Reptile Gardens?
Colonial Pine Hills is home to Reptile Gardens. You can spend a laid-back day visiting the sights and exploring the area. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Mount Rushmore National Memorial and Mount Rushmore.
Where can I stay near Reptile Gardens?
We've got 96 hotels you can pick from within 5 miles of Reptile Gardens. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travellers:
Moon Meadows · ★Unique Barn Stay Close to The Hill's ★ - 0.1 mi (0.2 km) away
- 3.5-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rapid City - Rushmore South, an IHG Hotel - 1.2 mi (1.9 km) away
- 3-star lodge • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Attentive staff
Things to see and do near Reptile Gardens
What to see near Reptile Gardens
- Main Street Square
- Dinosaur Park
- South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
- Rushmore Plaza Civic Center
- Chapel in the Hills
Things to do near Reptile Gardens
- Central States Fairgrounds
- Rushmore Mall
- Hart Ranch Golf Course
- Storybook Island
- Art Alley
How to get to Reptile Gardens
Flights to Colonial Pine Hills
- Rapid City, SD (RAP-Rapid City Regional), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from central Colonial Pine Hills